在日常的学习、工作、生活中,肯定对各类范文都很熟悉吧。范文书写有哪些要求呢?我们怎样才能写好一篇范文呢?下面是小编为大家收集的优秀范文,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。
餐厅情景对话中文篇一
引导语:大家喜欢吃地道的中国菜吗,以下是百分网小编分享给大家的情景对话:这家餐馆的中国菜太好吃了,欢迎练习!
a i'm glad we came here. this is really delicious!
很高兴来到这里。这真的很美味。
b i was worried you would think it was too far to drive.
我担心你会觉得开车太远。
a well, it's true i've never driven two hours just to get really, i think it's worth it.
这倒是真的,我从未开过两个小时的'车子,只是为了吃顿午餐。但是不错,我觉得很值得。
b i think if you try some more authentic chinese food,you might understand how we students from taiwan suffer.
如果你再吃些地道的中国菜,你就会了解我们台湾学生所遭受的了。
a how do you mean "suffer"?
你说“遭受”是什么意思?
b i mean, in milwaukee there is no good chinese we miss the food in taiwan too mes we just have to drive down here to chicago to find something better.
在密尔瓦基市都没有好吃的中国菜,所我们很怀念台湾的食物。有时候我们只好开车下来芝加哥找些好吃的东西。
a even in the winter?
连冬天都这样吗?
b yes, even in the winter.
是的,甚至在冬天也是这样。
a and even if it takes two hours, huh?
而且甚至要花两个小时,是吗?
b why not? i've been craving good food for three weeks now.i'm too sick of hamburgers and pizza!
有何不可呢?我已经渴望美食三个星期了。我受够了汉堡包和比萨。
a well, this really is delicious, i have to admit.i can understand better now why you and your friends are always whining.
这真的很好吃,我必须承认。现在我比较能够了解为什么你和你的朋友总是在抱怨。
b don't tease me! good food is really important to chinese!
别取笑我了!美食对中国人来说是很重要的。
a i know. i can see that. this is what is called "dim sum," right?
我知道,看得出来。这就是“点心”对不对?
b yes, all these dishes are different "dim sum" can't find this kind of thing except for in a few cities in america.
是的,这些菜肴都是不同的点心。在美国除了少数几个城市,你找不到这类食物的。
a so when you chinese think of chinatown,you mostly think of food. is that right?
所以当你们中国人想到中国城,几乎都想到吃的,对不对?
b of course.i will try to buy some things at the asian grocery down the block i can do a little cooking in my apartment.
当然。我还要在下一条街的亚洲杂货店买些东西。那么我就可以在自己的公寓煮些东西。
a and maybe we can go to a good italian restaurant for dinner, after the o has some great italian restaurants.
也许参观完博物馆,我们可以去意大利餐厅吃晚餐。芝加哥有一些很棒的意大利餐厅。
b no way!
绝不!
a what do you mean?
你是什么意思?
b we're going up to the "new" chinatown for dinner.i already know where we're going to go.
我们要去新中国城吃晚餐。我已经知道我们要去哪里了.
a alright, alright. i am happy to try more chinese it be dim sum again?
好吧,好吧,我很乐意多吃些中国菜。又是吃点心吗?
b no, dim sum is usually eaten around lunch time,or sometimes closer to 'll try more taiwanese style up at the "new" chinatown.
不是。点心通常是午餐吃的,有时候更接近早餐的时间。我们要在新中国城多吃些台湾菜。
a taiwanese style? isn't dim sum taiwanese style?
台湾菜?点心不是台湾菜吗?
b no, dim sum is more cantonese of course you can buy it in taiwan.
不是,点心比较像是广东菜。当然在台湾也买得到。
a i wonder if you can cook things this good.
我在想,你能煮得这么好吃吗?
b i'm a great cook actually. you will see.
事实上我很会做菜,你等着看好了。
s("content_relate");【情景对话:这家餐馆的中国菜太好吃了】相关文章:
常见的英语情景对话
08-17
安全英语情景口语对话08-17
海边冲浪英语情景对话08-16
环保的英语口语情景对话08-16
英语口语的情景对话练习08-15
英语情景对话之谈论安全08-17
机场情景英语口语对话08-17
英语日常情景口语对话08-16
领养宠物英语情景口语对话08-16
好莱坞情景英语口语对话08-16